Please consider supporting us through donating.
- Our Clinic is open: Mondays–Thursdays from 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. and Fridays 8:30 a.m.–Noon
- We are seeing patients through in-person and telehealth, which includes telemedicine, teledentistry, and telecounseling. You can learn more about our telehealth by clicking here.
- All patients, guests, and contractors coming inside the Clinic must wear a face-covering.
- Currently, no visitors are allowed to accompany patients—unless they are a translator.
Contact us by phone (757-886-0608) before coming to the Clinic or a hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath or
- Traveled outside the country within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
- Contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of symptoms
All patients, guests, and contractors must check in at the window facing the parking lot.
When COVID-19 closed a door, we opened a window!
- Due to the following procedure changes, it can take 1 to 2 weeks to process financial paperwork. You will be contacted once your application or recertification has been processed.
- New Patients: We are not having walk-in screenings, but we are still accepting online applications, which you can access by clicking here or you can contact us by calling Amber or Kristyn in the Eligibility Department at 757-886-0608 ext. 253.
- Current Patients: Please do not let your card expire. If your card is going to expire in the next 30 days, you must call Amber or Kristyn in the Eligibility Department at 757-886-0608 ext. 253.