Position Summary: This full-time leadership position is responsible for the business operations of the Clinic including strategic planning, administration, employment of personnel, financial management, fundraising and community relations. The Executive Director, in conjunction with the Medical Director, represents and supports the Clinic’s faith-based Mission and ministry in the community.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required, preferably in Healthcare Administration, Business or Related Health field; Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or Business preferred
- Must have minimum of 5 years progressive leadership experience, preferably in healthcare or other non-profit
- Must have 3-5 years of fund-raising development experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must have budget development/management experience
- Must possess strong writing skills
- Demonstrates professional judgment, initiative and ability to function independently
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
MISSION STATEMENT OF LACKEY CLINIC: To provide skilled, compassionate healthcare and counseling to the medically disadvantaged in a manner that honors the name of Jesus Christ.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a letter of intent and resume for consideration to Tricia Connell, Human Resources: HRVolunteer@lackeyhealthcare.org