Full-Time with Benefits
Position Summary: The full-time experienced Nurse Practitioner provides advanced clinical nursing practice to the patients of the Lackey Clinic in collaboration with the Medical Director and other volunteer providers. Responsible for overall coordination of clinical care for acute and chronic disease primary care needs of patients during scheduled and walk-in clinic visits. Works closely with clinical volunteers in the delivery of patient care.
Education and Experience:
- Registered Nurse Practitioner with Virginia License, 2 years’ experience preferred
- Authorization to prescribe in Virginia
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, well organized, computer literate and efficient.
- Experience supervising clinical staff, and preferably clinical volunteers
- Ability to work as a team player and understand the importance of nurturing volunteers.
- Experience working with patients with chronic disease and knowledgeable in chronic disease management
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a letter of intent and resume for consideration to Dr. Ralph Robertson, Medical Director: firstname.lastname@example.org